Tuesday, May 7, 2019

2019 Annual Meeting Call To Action - Vote For Proposal #4

Call To Action - Sexual Harassment at Walmart
Vote For Proposal No. 4


6 May 2019
Mark Stevens
Copyright © 2019 – It’s Not Sam’s Walmart…..Anymore!

It’s Not Sam’s Walmart…..Anymore!, is making a call out to all Walmart shareholders.  You have an opportunity to make a change at Walmart on this year's proxy.

Sexual Harassment at Walmart is rampant, I know as I am a victim of it.

I used the open door clear up to Corporate with absolutely no avail.  Walmart shoved it under the rug.  As a result, I left my job and paycheck in 2012 after 10 years of service.

Walmart's arguments to vote against this proposal are totally wrong, the Open Door policies are broken, there is literally no one employed at Walmart that probably knows, or can recite more than one or two of Mr. Sam's Basic beliefs.

I will be releasing my Walmart story here soon, when you read it, it will repulse you, not just at what happened to me, but the total lack of "Respect for the Individual", by fellow associates, management, and the then CEO and Board Members of Walmart.

Sexual Harassment is not a victimless crime, and few victims step forward.

As a shareholder, I have voted my proxy FOR Proposal No. 4, and I am asking all shareholders to support not just myself, but other victims who have been sexually harassed during their employment with Walmart.

Together we can make a monumental change at Walmart!

Thank You!
Mark Stevens
Founder - It's Not Sam's Walmart....Anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment